Mad Libs Live! and Baxter Productions
Presents The Mad Libs Live Ticket Contest 2015
THIS CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR PEOPLE 18 YEARS OR OLDER WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ONLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU MEET THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: The MAD LIBS LIVE! TICKET CONTEST ("Contest") is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry (19 years of age or older if a resident of AL or NE; 21 years of age or older if a resident of MS). The following individuals are not eligible: employees, contractors, directors and officers of MAD LIBS LIVE! or Baxter Productions, its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and the web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Contest (collectively, "Contest Parties"), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and spouse or "step" of each) of, and those living in the same households as, each such individual. Contest is void outside the USA and where prohibited.
- OVERVIEW: Eligible individuals may enter the Contest by submitting a word to fill in the blank of that day’s contest plus name, email and Zip code. One winner per day will be chosen.
- TO ENTER: The Contest entry period begins at between 12:00 p.m. (noon) ET on October 5, 2015 and ends at 12:00 p.m. (noon) ET on January 3, 2015 (the "Entry Period").
- You may submit more than one Entry; however each Entry must be unique and different from any other Entry you submit. No correspondence about Entries will be entered into. If required information is not included, Entry will be disqualified.
Entries that meet the Entry Requirements, Content Requirements and Conditions of Entry specified below may be posted to the Web Site and/or social media sites.
- A completed online entry form including your name, email address ZIP CODE and your word to fill in the blank.
- Limit of 100 Characters for your word.
Entries will be received daily. Once the entry form is completed and the Entry is uploaded, the Entry is final and may not be modified, supplemented or edited.
- Brand Image. Sponsor maintains a wholesome, family-oriented image for its brand. Entries must properly reflect this brand image. Sponsor's determination on brand image shall be final.
- No third party trademarks/logos/intellectual property. Be careful that your word doesn't inadvertently contain another company's trademark, intellectual property because that may cause your entry to be disqualified.
Sponsor is not responsible for late or incomplete Entries. If a problem occurs in the online submission process, Entrant should receive an "Error" message. However, the responsibility to electronically complete the Entry process and neither Sponsor nor the Contest Administrator shall be responsible for any entry not received due to incomplete or improper transmission. Similarly, neither Sponsor nor Contest Administrator has any obligation to advise Entrant of an incomplete Entry.
- CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Entrant warrants and represents that the Entry:
- is original
- does not infringe the intellectual property, privacy, publicity rights, ownership or any other legal or moral rights of any third party;
- is suitable for public viewing.
By submitting an Entry, Entrant represents that he/she owns all rights to each element of his/her Entry.
Each Entrant irrevocably grants Sponsor and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns, agents and licensees, the unconditional and perpetual right and permission to reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse (without limitation as to when or to the number of times used), on an exclusive basis within the theater category, each element of the Entrant's Entry, and use of the Entrant's name, likeness, photograph (collectively, "Likeness"), and/or statements regarding his/her participation in this Contest (with or without using the Entrant's name) in any and all media without limitation as to time or territory, and without additional compensation or approval from the Entrant or any other party. Entrant waives intellectual property rights, privacy/publicity rights or other legal or moral rights that might preclude the Sponsor's use of any element of the Entry, and agrees not to sue or assert any claim against the Sponsor for the use of any element of the Entry or Entrant's Likeness or statements. Entrant further grants all end users of Sponsor's Web Site (a) the ability to rate, vote, review, comment on and tag the Entry; (b) the ability to send and distribute the Entry via e-mail, instant messenger, and via social media or other electronic means.
Entrant agrees to indemnify and hold Sponsor, its agencies and Contest Parties and their respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders or other partners, and any of their employees (collectively, the "Indemnitees"), harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Indemnitees due to or arising out of the use of any element of Entrant's Entry, or the Entrant's conduct in submitting an Entry or creating a video or otherwise in connection with this Contest, including but not limited to claims for trademark infringement, copyright infringement, violation of an individual's right of publicity or right of privacy, or defamation. Entrant further agrees to release Sponsor from any and all claims that any advertising subsequently produced, presented, and/or prepared by or on behalf of Sponsor infringes Entrant's rights with regard to any elements or ideas contained in any element of the Entry.
- SELECTION OF FINALISTS, "CATEGORY WINNERS" AND THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER:
Selection of Winners: A winning entry will be chosen by Mad Libs Live team staffers.
Winners will be notified via email with instructions as to how to claim tickets.
Winners will receive a pair of tickets to the Mad Libs Live! performance of their choice, pending availability.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: Potential Finalists and Winners are subject to verification, including without limitation, verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. All winners are solely responsible for any taxes on their respective individual prizes. No substitution of prize will be offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Prizes are non-transferable.
If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion to cancel, modify or terminate the Contest. Further, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed to be (a) tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; (b) violating the Official Rules; or (c) acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor reserves the right to require winners to submit to a confidential background check to confirm eligibility as a condition of awarding any prize to help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the Contest will not bring Contest Parties into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Contest as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Entrants/Finalists agree that the Sponsor has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Contest and that all decisions of Sponsor are final and binding. This Contest is governed by the laws of the state of New York, and by entering; Entrants/Finalists agree that all claims or disputes must be resolved exclusively in the federal or state courts in New York, NY.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Contest Parties resulting from any user's participation in or attempt to participate in the Contest or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with participating in the Contest. No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor or Contest Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Contest: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any email transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted email transmissions; inaccessibility of the Web Site, Vine or Instagram, in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or the Web Site; unauthorized human or non-human intervention in the operation of the Contest, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Contest, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an email account used in connection with the Contest. Sponsor and Contest Parties are not responsible for any typographical errors in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Web Site. Use of the Web Site is at user's own risk. Sponsor, the Contest Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained by user's or any other person's computer equipment resulting from participation in the Contest, use of the Web Site or the download of any information from the Web Site. By participating in the Contest, the Entrant releases the Released Parties from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such Entrant's participation in the Contest. By accepting a prize, winners agree that the Released Parties shall not be liable for any loss or injury resulting from participation in the Contest, or the acceptance or use of any prize. The Released Parties are not liable in the event that any portion of the Contest or scheduled Events are cancelled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control.
- Winners List: For a list of the winners, visit www.madlibslive.com/contest-winners
- Privacy: By submitting an Entry in this Contest, each Entrant agrees to Sponsor's use of participant's personal information.
- Sponsor: Baxter Productions & Mad Libs Live!
Contest Administrator: Mad Libs Live!